I’m making my annual pilgrimage to HR Mecca (so some say) next week. The 2012 Society for Human Resources Management Annual Conference and Exposition in Atlanta, that is (#SHRM12). I’ll be on the ground, out and about, up to who knows what for 3 days and nights. I’ll probably be tired of it all before it even gets started. And I’ll definitely be glad to head home when it’s time. But in the meantime, this is my pledge to you:
1) I will not hole myself up in the bloggers lounge all day.
2) I will attend as many conference sessions as I can – no fewer than 3 a day.
3) I will attend each of the keynote sessions.
4) I will publish at least two blog posts a day with content that I believe is timely, relevant, practical, and meaningful to the HR Fishbowl audience. And I will attempt to do so in an engaging way.
5) I will meet as many HR Professionals as I possibly can in an effort to welcome them into our budding community (realizing I will in fact scare a few away).
6) If I get arrested, I will not call you.
Stay tuned. Check back from time to time. Contribute. And enjoy…